Monday, December 15, 2014

10 more days!!!


IMG_7778

It seems like we have been going non-stop since Thanksgiving was over!  Between Christmas shopping (mostly done) and parties it has felt like we have been going like crazy!  Just this past weekend I had a party on Friday night, one on Saturday night and one Sunday afternoon.  You throw in birthday parties one of the kids are attending, Christmas pageants and the normal things like school and Awanas and I will be happy for a break when the kids get out of school. 
IMG_7648

IMG_7654

IMG_7719

One thing I wish we didn't have to miss was Jason's school Christmas show.  Jason has had a little cold with a runny nose and cough, but this morning he complained about an upset stomach so we kept him home.  By mid-morning he was up and running around so I think it was just all the nose junk going into his tummy and hopefully he will be all the way better by tomorrow morning.  Unfortunately the rule is that they have to be better for 24 hours before going to school and since I hope other parents would keep their sick kids home, Jason will not be at tonight's performance. 

IMG_7701

IMG_7714

IMG_7717

It really does feel like we will be getting a break as soon as the kids do.  I will have to find things for us to do together during their school breaks.  Before we head down to San Antonio I think we will do some Christmassy things like bake cookies and watch Christmas movies.  The question is what are we going to do for the week after Christmas when we are back home.  I know from experience, if we don't have outings planned the kids will go stir crazy.  Of course they will have new fun toys to play with and that will entertain them for a bit, but not for long enough that they won't start bickering.  So hopefully I will have some fun and interesting things to post about in the new year, but if I don't post before then we wish you a very Merry Christmas!
IMG_7731

IMG_7732

IMG_7788
Jason has been giving us this funny smile lately.  I hope we can convince him to give us nice ones again soon!

IMG_7804

No comments:

Post a Comment