Monday, October 26, 2009

Hit the panic button!



How did this happen? When did it sneak up on me? What am I going to do? It's only 60 days until Christmas! The only person I really know what to get is Jason and let's be honest he is just as happy to play with the empty box from the sodas. It isn't really helping that we don't live near any good shopping. I mean I love Walmart as much as the next gal, but who wants the blue light special as their gift? One of my friends said it best on Facebook when she wrote, "no target! how do you survive?!?!?" I am sure we will be spending many weekends in the next two months driving 2 hours to Timmins to search for gifts.



Every Christmas the most difficult person to buy something for should be the one I know the best: My darling husband. I would love to surprise him with something wonderful and thoughtful. My dream is to hear him tell me that I got him something that he loves so much, but didn't even know he wanted. It hasn't happened yet, but I keep hoping! This year when I have asked him what he wants he gives me a laundry list of what he doesn't want. He doesn't want books because he doesn't read. He already has more computer, board, Xbox and Wii games than he can play. He has tons of tools that are in storage somewhere. We also already have more DVD's than we have time to watch. What is a girl to do? Any ideas? If nothing comes to me he is getting warm socks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment