Tuesday, November 23, 2010

our week in Virginia

We all flew to Virginia for my brother, Kevin's wedding and Jason and I stayed for a week.  We all started out by rushing over to the rehrsal dinner on Friday night.
Jason and I eating dinner
My brothers and I at the rehearsal dinner
On Saturday morning we spent time with the Moreiras.  We knew they would be awake with their sweet little 6 month old boy, Troy.  They made us a wonderful breakfast and we got to hang out and catch up.
Jeff getting back into the baby groove

Smilely little boy with his mom

The guys.  Jason has decided he doesn't approve of posed pictures

the wonderful Moreira family
We had to say goodbye and get ready for the big event.  We enjoyed spending time with family that we don't get to see all the time.  The next morning everyone, including Jeff, had to say goodbye at a brunch at my parents house.  Later that week my father, Jason and I went to the B&O train museam.
Jason's favorite train!

helping Grandpa work the engine

exploring all the trains!
Jason was in heaven!!!  Although I don't have pictures of the rest of the week we enjoyed spending time with Grandma at Claud Moore Farms and at story time.  We got lots of shopping done (mostly for Jason) and relaxed a lot.  All in all a great time.

1 comment:

  1. Why do young boys love trains so much? Is it because they are so big?

    We were do happy to see you guys and can't wait for the next time.

    ReplyDelete