Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Our Boy

IMG_7797 by RachSal
IMG_7797, a photo by RachSal on Flickr.

Yesterday was Jason's 4th birthday.  I can't believe it has only been 4 years since this sweet, sensitive little guy graced us with his presence.  It seems like he has been a part of our lives forever.  Then again it is amazing how we have seen him grow from that little baby that we brought home.  When I was pregnant with him I would wonder about what he would be like and look like and when he was born we learned more about what he looked like, but we are still learning who he really is.  The other day Jeff said that Jason might even be more of an engineer that he was.  Jason is always trying to figure out how things work and what makes them go.  He got a robot from one of his friends as a birthday gift and he loves to watch it walk and talks about how there are wheels on the feet to help it move.  Jason is good most of the time, but when he isn't I'm normally the one to scold him.  His response is something along the lines of I'm sorry, please don't yell at me.  I'm working on teaching and not yelling and count that as one of the many things he has taught me.  I mean not everyone knows the name of just about every engine on the island of Sodor!  I don't know where Jason's future will lead him, but I am thrilled we get to be along for the ride.
 IMG_7816 by RachSal
IMG_7818 by RachSal
IMG_7820 by RachSal
IMG_7847 by RachSal
IMG_7853 by RachSal
IMG_7857 by RachSal

No comments:

Post a Comment