Monday, August 25, 2014

First Day of Kindergarten

IMG_6774
Jason started Kindergarten today!  I can't believe he is so grown up.  He was excited to go and wondered what they would do during recess.  He said he wasn't nervous at all.  Most days he is going to ride on the school bus, but today I dropped him off and got to walk him to his classroom.  He is such a smart, sensitive guy that I know he will do great!
IMG_6780

IMG_6818

IMG_6833

IMG_6849

He came home telling us what a great time he had that he liked getting to play on the playground, but not that the kindergarteners aren't allowed on the swirly slide (we tried to get more of an explanation, but he could only tell us that he would be in trouble)  He was really excited that they watched a Magic School Bus episode about space and was thrilled to see us at the end of the day.  I can't believe my boy is growing up so fast!
IMG_6852

IMG_6860

No comments:

Post a Comment