Friday, August 29, 2014

One week in

IMG_6866

IMG_6867

Jason has been in school for a week now and loves it!  He comes home every day telling us how amazing his day was.  The first day I walked him in and picked him up, but after that we allowed him to ride the bus.  He was so excited!  I must say I was a little nervous letting him go ride the bus, but it made me feel so much better to find that our bus driver is a lady from our small church. 

Toward the end of the summer Jason was getting to be very difficult.  It didn't seem like we could go very long without him disobeying or fighting with his sister.  I was pretty concerned that with all the activity of school and no rest time he would be worse then ever, but I was happily surprised.  Jason has been in wonderful spirits when he returns from school.  I think by the end of the summer he was getting bored and had not been challenged enough.  I'll have to remember that next summer.

IMG_6870

Of course while Jason was off at school Elizabeth needed something to entertain her.  Lately she has been interested in paining, especially with water colors.  She loves to paint rainbows, herself and the letters of her name.

IMG_6876

IMG_6884

IMG_6887

IMG_6889

We are so happy when he comes home to us!

IMG_6890

Today after doing a few chores we decided to go out and splash around in the rain.  Elizabeth loved doing it!

IMG_6892

IMG_6913

No comments:

Post a Comment