Thursday, April 10, 2014

We're going to...

IMG_3206
Walt Disney World!  I'm not sure if I've mentioned it yet (probably not because I've been a bad blogger) but we have been planning this trip over a year now and I can't believe it is less than a month away.  We finally told the kids this past weekend.  They really have no clue what Disney World is so we didn't see any wild excited celebrations when we told them, but they were happy when we explained it to them.  I made a countdown chain to combat the are "we leaving yets?"  Jason does keep reminding me that it is going to take "a really long time" to get there and yes, but I remind him that we are going to have such a great time. 

IMG_3198
You may not be able to tell in the photo above, but we each got a matching shirt with Mickey on it.  Which is a step back from the every day matching outfits that I originally pitched to Jeff.  We are planning on driving our camper there and have reservations at Disney's campsite, Fort Wilderness.  I have some surprises tucked away for the drive to help keep the kids entertained and reduce the whining (I'm sure the DVD player will help.)  I'm trying to pack up things and not panic at the last minute.  Lists have been my best friends lately.
IMG_3200
In non-Disney news we had some bananas that were getting pretty old so my sweet girl helped me make some banana bread.  She really loved cleaning the bowl afterwards.
IMG_3211

No comments:

Post a Comment