Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Beautiful birthday girl

IMG_3051

IMG_2996

IMG_3016

IMG_2987

IMG_3049

IMG_3014

IMG_3046

IMG_3006
Our sweet girl turns 3 today!  I can't believe she has gotten so big, she was just my itty bitty baby.  She loves pink and tea parties.  She likes to play with dolls and dressing up and doing girly things, but she also loves to race her brother and play trains with him.  She hopes to jump in the pool just like big brother this summer.  My biggest surprise during our birthday interview was when she told me she wanted to be a ballerina when she grew up.  I didn't even know she knew about ballet, good thing we were planning on starting her on lessons next fall.  Of course you can't have all sugar without a bit of spice and our girl does have an opinion.  Recently she has started telling us "you call me Beth" so we will see if that sticks.  When you tell her something she doesn't like she will put her fists on her hips, purse her mouth, point her face down and look up at you angrily.  Most of the time she really is a sweet, cuddly girl who we are so happy to see grow.
IMG_3037

IMG_3005



IMG_3030

No comments:

Post a Comment